How tall is 200 cm in feet:
200 cm is approximately equal to 6 feet 6 inches. To convert from centimeters to feet and inches, divide the number of centimeters by 2.54 to get the number of inches, and then divide the number of inches by 12 to get the number of feet. If the number of inches is not a whole number, you can round it to the nearest whole number or use a calculator to determine the exact conversion.
For example, to convert 200 cm to feet and inches, you would do the following:
- Divide 200 cm by 2.54 to get the number of inches: 200 cm / 2.54 = 78.74 inches
- Divide 78.74 inches by 12 to get the number of feet: 78.74 inches / 12 inches/foot = 6.56 feet
- Round the number of feet to the nearest whole number: 6.56 feet ≈ 6 feet
- Subtract the number of whole feet from the number of inches to get the number of inches: 78.74 inches – 6 feet * 12 inches/foot = 78.74 inches – 72 inches = 6.74 inches
- Round the number of inches to the nearest whole number: 6.74 inches ≈ 7 inches
Therefore, 200 cm is approximately equal to 6 feet 6 inches.